- Stainless steel: Easy to clean
- Used for: Freeze beef, lamb, chicken, ham and fish
- Thickness of the slice: 0.07in to 1in
- Speed of the slice: 60 Slices /Minute
- Freeze Food Slicer Size: 31 x 17 x 45cm
- Household: Commercial
- Brand Name: FGHGF
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
2. This Freeze Food Slicer eliminates one of the most time-consuming jobs in food prep. It helps to slice Freeze meat, such as Freeze beef, lamb, chicken, ham and fish for variety of purposes including making hotpot, sukiyaki, pizza topping, sandwiches or into jerky for treats.
3. Thickness of the slice can be adjusted from 0.07in to 1in;Speed: 60 Slices /Minute. Make you can choose the proper slice thickness for different Freeze food
4. Advantage: Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food. If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the supermarket, with this meat slicer you can buy for example, a chuck of beef or lamb, then chill in the freezer for a few hours or so before slicing into thin slices – it works out about half the cost and you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
5. The meat slicer can solve most of your meat roll problem;Tips: Our meat slicer has a PE protective cover for safe shipping, you could tear it off after you receive the meat slicer machine.
Step 1: Put the machine on the table, make the suckers stable immobilize the machine on the table, and load the meat into the meat shelf.
Step 2: Hold the handle to cutting the meat slowly.
Blade Length: 200mm (7.87inch)
Material: stainless steel
Size: 31 x 17 x 45cm
1 x Meat Slicer
Tips: 1. Please keep clean after using every time
2. The stainless steel slicer can only cut Freeze meat, hard vegetables and fruit; it can’t work with fresh meat
3. Meat slicer cannot cut meat with bone in, it may have a big damage on blade
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.